Monday, February 4, 2019

Kitchen Gadgets: Ninja Foodi


I love my Gadgets! Always looking for  things to  speed things along.  The Ninja Foodi is one I added to my kitchen. I have been enjoying getting to know it.  I have used the Airfryer on it. Have to say that feature is so great. From frozen fish to breakfast sausages, it cooks them very well.  You know how the frozen fish seems to  not crisp on both sides in the Conventional Oven? Well it crisp up on both sizes and no oil used!  The Bake/Roast option Has really change my life in the kitchen. some of the things I have used to for  are;  Chicken, Steaks, Chops among other oven foods. One thing I found out is it doesn't dry out the food. The oven can do that very easy. The cooking time is also less. Plus the clean up is great. I  think it is a better energy choice.I used the Broil to add the finish touching on the food. Mac and Cheese Crust top, or just crunching it up. Have done both. Meats brown up great with better control then to Broiler in the conventional Oven.

Moving to the Pressure cooking choices. I have used the Pressure  option.  Made pasta dishes as well as Pulled pork. Love it! the Mac and Cheese comes out better in the Ninja Foodi than in the  Instantpot. Plus I love being able to add the  breading topping and broiling it. like it came out of the oven crisp.  The Steam choice is an additional delight. I have used it to steam veggies and eggs.  Haven't used the slow cooking feature yet. Looking forward to  seeing how that works. The last choice is the Sear/Saute button. Used that one yesterday for the pulled pork. Found that  the heat was much more easy to control than the Instantpot.  The Meat browned but didn't burn. When I use the InstantPot I didn't use the Saute cause it was either to hot or not hot enough. So I did all my searing on the Stove top. Loved that I can use the Ninjafoodi for it  now.

I Prefer the Ninja Foodi over the InstantPot. Having said that, There are things that the  InstantPot does that the Ninja Foodi can not;  Sterilize items, Canning and make Yogurt.

This is my review of the Ninja Foodi, based on my experience. I was not paid are have a received any free merchandise from the Ninja company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.