Saturday, February 9, 2019

GADGET TIME: AVOCADO CREAM DRESSING

Avocado Cream Dressing
Yes I have another Gadget , a Kitchen Aid Mini Chopper. Yellow to go with my kitchen. So, I made a Avocado Cream Dressing in it. So easy and fast.
ingredients:
1 ripe avocado
1/2cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Avocado Oil
1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 clove clove crushed
1/2 Jalapeno seeded and chopped
1/4 teaspoon sea salt



Put all the ingredients in the Bowl.Set top on and Lock in place. Put lever to puree. Press the top pulse/on , it is on the handle with a finger indent. Pulse it until it  is blended creamy.

Recipe copyright 2019 by "Auntie E Cookbook/EM Dubros"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.