Friday, July 2, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E -A busy Kitchen.

My kitchen has been busy these past weeks. June just went by, with me arm in tha cast I was limited in the kitchen duty. Daughter has been cooking in place of me. Chicken is her main stay. She loves making Chinese food. I have been revamping some of my recipes. Getting ready to post a few. The Brain Power bars have been redone. You might want to check out that recipe for that family get together coming up. July is here and.......
We are getting ready for the Fourth of July Cookout.
Our menu is;

  • Steak and Shrimp Kabobs
  • Turkey Oriental style Kabobs(will be looking for a better name,will let the family weigh in on that name.).
  • Mandarin salad with orange dressing.
  • Jasmin Rice
  • Lemonade
  • Suntea with lemons
  • Fudgesicles and orange creamsicles
  • Fruit with chocolate for dripping.

We got a need gadget for the Popsicle I will be debuting it next week on Kitchen Gadgets.

Have a great Cookout and remember..Anything goes on the Grill!!

What's on your cookout Menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.