Peanut butter and Chocolate goes well together. I found a recipe my Mom use to make in the sixties. Thought I would share it. Re-worked to make it a little healthier of course.
Auntie E's Brain Power Bars.
1/2 cup graham crackers Crumbs.
1 cup of Omega-3 peanut Butter
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 1/2-2 cups of Powder sugar
a little butter for the 8x8pan.
- Mix graham crackers, peanut butter and powder sugar together, till forms a ball.
- press into a 8x8 butter pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips, I used the Microwave... put chips in glass 1 cup measuring bowl and micro on high for 1 minute and then stir til completely melted. Spread on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Cover and chill for a half to one hour.
- cut into 1" squares. store in refrigerator in airtight container.
Photo courtesy of Jif .com