Friday, April 2, 2010

Grinding with Auntie E

It's Good Friday. We are looking forward to being with my Dad. Having Easter with him is so great, enjoying every minute I can is my desire. I miss my Mom greatly and the Holidays are a rough time for Dad and Me. Mom always had a big meal and my family made our way home to be together.
Last year I cooked, a ham and Turkey with all the fixing at Dads. Had family over but this year we are going out to eat.
Now I need that cup of coffee, for the beans are smelling great.
Have a great Easter day.
Here is a recipe for you.
Auntie E's Easter Ham
Now you can Grind with Laane, stop over and see what's up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.