Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thursday's the Potluck Club.



Every Thursday I will be posting a Potluck dish. It will be an easy and healthy dish. Won't you join me? Just link your recipe to the thumbnail link. You can link the picture of your dish or your widget. I think this will be fun, finding new dishes for our busy weekends is a great thing..yes? Beside, all those pot lucks for the summers will be easier now. I will, after a few times, create a Thursday Potluck link on the side bar, making it easier to find those recipes across the Web.

Today my Thursday's PotLuck Club recipe is " Crock-Pot Italian Bison" It is a easy one.

The Rub
2 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp dried Thyme
1/8 tsp oregano
2 Tablespoon Dried Tomatoes, chopped
Mix all this together, set aside.

1/2-2 pounds Bison Chuck roast.
1/2 cup Merlot wine.
  • Pat Rosemary rub over roast
  • Put roast in Crock-Pot and pour wine over it,

Set Crock-Pot on Low cook for 4-6 hours.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.