Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Lamb.
boneless Lamb leg is the best to use.
a little flour, kosher salt and pepper
4 gloves of garlic Crushed
4 Tablespoons of Olive oil
4 Tablespoon fresh Rosemary( about 2 good size sprigs)
- Mix the Garlic, rosemary and 2 tablespoon of olive oil together to make a paste. set aside
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Dust the lamb with flour, salt and pepper. Heat a heavy cast iron roasting pan on medium high heat on the stove top, add about 2 tablespoon olive oil in skillet, add lamb and brown on all sides.
- Coat lamb top with Rosemary/ garlic paste.
- Cover and place in the oven roast for about 2 hours or until meat registers 160 degrees F. Figure about approximately 20 to 25 minutes per pound at 325 degrees for a boneless roast and Use a meat thermometer to determine doneness .
- Medium rare 145 F,
- Medium 160 F
- Well done 175 F