Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Kitchen Gadget- Making Fudge


These are my best mixing bowls. I have two sizes and I use both.
I love the lids for storage and they are great in the Microwave.
I used it to make the following fudge.



This is the most easiest Fudge. It takes less than 5 minutes to make. Ready to eat in about 2 hours.

Macadamia Mocha Fudge

12 oz package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
14 oz can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tablespoon Strong Brew coffee.
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Chopped Macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.

1. Lined a 8x8 " square pan with aluminum foil and butter it. set aside

2. In a microwave prof bowl put in the first five ingredients. Microwave on high for 90 seconds (11/2 minutes) . Remove from Microwave oven and stir until the smooth.
3. Add Nuts and Vanilla stir.
4. Pour into prepared Square pan.
5. Cover and refrigerate for a least 2 hours
6. Remove from pan and cut into desired Squares.

Copyright 2009 "Auntie E CookBook/MDubros"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.