Monday, November 8, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E- What's in your Future?

Good morning y'all! Woke up this morning thinking of our Thanksgiving meal. What is going to be on the menu? We will have up to 15 people there. My daughter wants Ham and Turkey. I wondered why she think Ham should be at the table. For year we have had both. I am trying to just go back to Turkey for Thanksgiving. Even took her to a turkey Brimming class! So I guess I will have both again, due to I have in some way made it a Tradition in the household. Just wait til she has to cook both for her family thanksgiving. I think she will see how crazy it is. What kind of meat do you serve on Thanksgiving Day?

On the menu I think we will have, Mash potatoes with gravy, Sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, a leafy salad of sorts with Cranberry dressing and Home made rolls. Of course the desserts will be pies and dessert bars with plenty of homemade whipped cream.

So for this weeks Thursday Holiday Flare, link up your favorite Bread or Roll recipes. Remember you can still link up on the other ones. Just click on the Holiday Flare banner. Find your category and link them up. See you on Thursday for the Thursday-Holiday Flare recipe contest link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.