Monday, April 15, 2019

Coffee time : Lets Talk Counters Tops..



I love all my Granite counter tops. I have two kitchens on at VB and One here at the main house.
VB Kitchen counters
MD Kitchen counters

The one thing I love about the counter tops is trying to keep them clean and cleared off. Yes things tend to pile up on the tops. However I am learning how to  have things at my fingertips and still have a clear  counter top. So I will be posting  how I am managing  that. I love Gadgets so It will be a  struggle to keep them cleared off. I really love seeing the counters and not the gadget.

 I did move my Kitchen Aid Mixer to the island. I use it more there. On the island I have a mixer, my toaster and the coffee Bar is on a stand beside the Island. In the Maryland home. The VB kitchen has more counter space. There I can put the coffee maker and toaster. I am really in love with the counter tops in the VB house. the granite pattern has a waterfall look.
VB-Waterfall pattern


They put it in and the seems are hard to find. We had the island part enlarged. Love it now. you can see it  in the first photo.

the Maryland counters are the traditional Granite pattern.
MD traditional granite
 I have a kitchen table with the same Granite. so, I like it here.

As kitchen go, you need a good counter space to do all the good cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.