Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Peach Time

 photo is


I love Peaches. Somehow the end of summer and into the fall, are my favorite time to have peaches! Peach season is in August frame.  The Peaches taste sweeter and better then. Really haven't decided what type of Peach dishes I like best. Whether it is a Crisp, Cobbler, Cake, Ice cream or just a Peach Tea, all of it is good.

I have been drinking a lot of Peach Green Tea this summer. But now I am in the mood for a dessert.
Today I am going  to pick up some local Peaches. Thinking about doing a Almond Peach upside down cake.  I will post my recipe so soon as I create it. For now just try some Peaches this year. We have had a good amount a rain this summer and that is very good for the fruit Trees!

Beth Whitesell has a wonderful Peach Kuchen on her cooking site. Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.