Saturday, March 6, 2021

Everything Bagel Chaffle- A Keto friendly recipe

 


Ingredients:

1 tsp Fine ground Almond Flour

1 tsp Everything Bagel spice.

1 whole Large egg.

3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded  

Cream cheese for the top and sprinkle some more Everything Bagel seasoning on top.


beat the egg in a bowl

Add the almond flour spice and Cheese and stir well.

heat up the mini waffle iron.

*add a little bit of cheese to  the bottom close lid for a few seconds.

 open lid add  half the mixture and add a little cheese on top, close lid.

cook for 4 minutes. open and remove Chaffle to wire rack to cool.*

Repeat  from the  * to * .

Once cooled spread cream cheese on top and sprinkle with some more spice.

 Enjoy.


This recipe is on many forums. I tried it and loved the flavor. Eating Keto is interesting  because I have to really look at the carbs and watch the sugars. Bagels have always been my weakness. This recipe satisfy the desire for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.