Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What an Honor to Receive This....


I received this award from Shelia at Welcome To My Kitchen. In her kitchen she has a video clip on Pantry item with a great soup recipe. Shelia is hosting a Feature me Friday, where she will be featuring a cooking blogger each week. That sound like a great way to learn about the cooks on these cooking blogs. We will learn about how they started cooking and many more personal views about their love of cooking.

You know me I love to cook, update vintage recipes and create new recipes. I think this blogging about cooking and the things that go on in my kitchen, has given me a more cognitive awareness of the foods we eat. I'm learning by visiting other food blogs the different choices that are available. I love to collect cookbooks. Not only to try out the recipes but, also to get new food combination ideas. My daughter is just learning to cook. Lyd loves to cook from a cookbook as well as on line. She has really started to realize that the internet is a great cooking resource. The Best part of cooking to me is the aromas that infuse the kitchen and house.

Now that is a little about me, time to pass this award on. After all. the part about cooking is sharing. Good Food, Good Friends and a Great time!

For this Award I will choose these cooks.

  1. A Chef Daughter- You will enjoy the foods on her blog.
  2. Ask Ms Recipe- There you will find menus and products to make life easier in the kitchen.
  3. All about Cakes- Wow, talk about cakes! Some amazing one are found here.
  4. Deep south Dish- Now this is down home southern cooking at it's best.
  5. Eat at Home- Great seasonal dishes.
  6. Charming Vintage Recipes- Just like Mom or Granny use to make. A touch of the past.
  7. Eclectic recipes- Giveaways and wonderful recipes to try.
  8. Stop and Smell the Chocolates- A place for linking and satisfying that sweet tooth recipes!
  9. Think Tasty- Recipes, Restaurant reviews,simply solutions and Regional best.
  10. Stir, Laugh and Repeat- Martha author of a cookbook, Great easy recipes for today's busy cooks.
  11. What's Cooking at My House-A place with food that makes the house a home!
  12. Yummy As Can Be- Just like at states, Yummy dishes.
  13. Mom Cooks - A family food blog with giveaways and Product reviews.
  14. Mommy's Kitchen-Recipes that remind you of Home. Eye pleasing dishes.
  15. Veggin'- For the Vegetarian in you. Lots of Veggie dishes.
So there you have it my 15 sites for you to visit. Each one a joy to view with something for every visitor. Drop by and give them a shout, learn something new and Happy Eats to all.

The rules for this Award if you accept:
  1. Grab the Button.
  2. Mention and link to the giver.
  3. Share seven things about you.
  4. Pass on the 15 different sites.
  5. Be sure to give them a holler about the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.