Monday, November 15, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E- Holiday Dinner

I'm sitting here with my Coffee. Today's flavor is Vanilla Latte. Looking over my Thanksgiving Menu and making decisions. Daughter wants Ham, we want turkey. That's how it goes around my Kitchen table. Each person wants something different. Now I am looking for a great Ham recipe. Oh we will have both. With 15 people possibly being there for this meal, I think I will need both meats. I did purchase fresh Cranberries at the Amish market over the weekend.For that Cranberry relish recipes under side dishes.

For this weeks Thursday Holiday Flare we will link up our Favorite Meat Recipes. Over the holiday season we serve meats like Lamb,Goose,Turkey,Ham, Pheasant and all kinds of beef. I thought it would be nice to learn some new ways to cook these. So be sure to come back Thursday and link up your Meat dishes.

You can link up your Side dishes, Desserts and Bread now. Just click on the Appropriate name on the top, just under the Banner any time. The links are all color coded. Or if you prefer, you can click on the names in this post. Now don't forget Voting is opened to all visitors, You do not have to link a recipe to vote on them.

To recap the prizes, there are; First place 50 dollar visa gift card, Second place 25 dollar visa gift card and Third place a Winter fragrance candle in a reusable container. Just be sure to check out the Holiday Flare rules on the side bar. Link up your recipe and start cooking.

So what are you drinking today? Coffee or tea...What do you put in your Drink? Flavored cream or plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.