Sunday, June 2, 2019

NinjaFoodi: Altimate Wings of the 21st Century


Altimate Wings of the 21st Century


There is a new way to cook Chicken wings. It is the New Invention of this 21 century. The Ninja Foodi. What took hours to cook new takes under 30 minutes and taste like you slaved for hours.

I love using the Ninja Foodi for certain foods. Chicken wings is one of my favoriteFood. I love Wings just didn't make them much due to the  time needed. Being a  Caregiver to my Dad my time is spent caring for his needs. I have very little time to cook like I use to. The Ninja Foodi has really help me get back to cooking my favorite foods.

this recipe is a take off  from the certain wings places.

3 lbs of fresh Chicken Wings
1 Tablespoon Chicken & Rib Rib Rub ( I used Galena Street from Penzeys spices)
1/4 cup of dry minced onions
 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning ( I use McCormick Grill Mates)
1/4 cup of Avocado Oil
1 cup water
1 Tablespoon of Liquid Smoke- Hickory
1/4 cup BBQ sauce ( your favorite one)


Sprinkle rub and seasoning  over chicken in a  8 " square pan.
Toss lightly. add oil and toss again.



Mix Liquid smoke with water. Add onion and  pour over chicken wings
 toss lightly.
refrigerate for at least one hours. ( I mix it in the morning and let set in frig)

Put 1 cup of water in  Foodi main pot.
Place chicken in Crisper Pot
Use pressure lid, set pressure knob to SEAL
PC on Hi for 10 minutes
Quick Release, remove chicken from basket put in a bowl add BBQ sauce and toss.

Now I clean the basket and  cooking pot at the point, while the chicken sits. You can refrigerate the chicken at this point and finish off later.

 Put the cooking pot back in the Ninja Foodi and put the Crisper basket back in. Place chicken in Basket single layer and set Air Crisp for 8 minutes on 400°F
Check after 7 minute turn if your wish ( you really do not need to turn)
Put them in a serving bowl  and put 1/4 cup BBQ sauce on them and toss.

These are Fall Of The Bone Good.

Recipe copyright 2019 by "Auntie E Cookbook/EM Dubros"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.