Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday's Question? Holiday Recipe Contest


Well I have to say I'm a little down today. For three weeks now, I have been trying to generate a little fun. However It looks like I am the only one have it. I thought Maybe I should ask the question before I go mad......

Is anyone interested in my Holiday flare Recipe contest?

You see I am having one as a write this. It is suppose to last for seven more weeks.
The prizes are:

First place: 50 dollar visa gift card.
Second place a 25 dollar visa gift card
Third place a winter soy fragrance candle in a beautiful reusable container.

I try to make the rules easy, so we can enjoy our holiday and not be so time consuming on the entry rules. I waited to list the prizes til now, Maybe I should have done that earlier.
The contest winners are decided on a voting system. Anyone can come and vote on their favorite dishes, they do not have to enter one. My entries will be voided, as I add mine just to have some links showing. Once cooks start adding their links, I will not be adding mine. I will just post my recipe for the week.

So the question comes down to......
Are you Interested in this Holiday Flare Recipe Contest?

for more Aloha Friday questions, visit An Island Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.