Monday, August 30, 2010

Around theTable- Mixing it up

Well I love to mix it up. You know when you have a basic recipe and decide to change it a little. I do that often. The family is use to the experiments. So this is what I did....
Using My "Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole" basic recipe do this: Instead of using the Italian bread, use Cheese bread... Omit the Maple Syrup and use 2% milk instead of the half and half. follow the rest of the recipe instructions.
There you go we can call it "Turkey Sausage Cheese Bread Casserole" or for short "TSCB" casserole. Now keep it a secret and just serve it. It will be the bell of the Brunch dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.