Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole
1/2 lb bulk Turkey Sage Sausage
1/2 loaf Italian loaf bread (about 2 cups, chopping into pieces)
6 eggs, beaten (or you can use egg beaters equivalent to 6 eggs)
1.5 oz of Maple syrup
1.5 oz Nonfat Half n Half.
a lightly buttered 1.5 quart bake casserole dish.
- preheat over to 350 Fahrenheit
- cook sausage on top of stove til cooked through and lightly browned, use a medium heat so not to brown dark. it should look light in color, but cooked through (no Pink).
- Beat eggs well, add syrup , beat well..add half n half, beat well.
- Put bread( cut up in small pieces about 1/2 inch cubes) in buttered casserole dish
- Pour egg mixture over the bread
- Sprinkle Grounded cooked sausage over the eggs.
- Bake in prepared oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until light browned on top.
copyright2010"Auntie E Cookbook/M Dubros"
- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220.6
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 241.1 mg
- Sodium: 420.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 15.0 g
Do you like the nutritional Info? I am going to try to list that with all my recipes. it is some work but I found a site that is easy to use. If you have one you use please tell me.
This is also a Ruby Tuesday Post
To Participate or see other Ruby Tuesday Post click on the Ruby Tuesday red Link above.