The flavor of the sweet Jasmine Rice and the savory of the Sausage was a good mix. Enjoy.
1 package Garlic, Sage chicken sausage (you can really use any Chicken sausage here).
1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste.
Olive oil about 2 Tablespoons.
- Cut the sausage into 1/4 " slices.
- Heat Olive oil in large fry pan on Med high heat( about #6 or 7 on most stoves),
- Add Sausage cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the whole can of Fire roasted Tomatoes. cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Tomato Paste stir until thicken about 2 minutes.
- Cover, reduce heat continue to simmer(#2 or #3) about 4 to 5 minutes.
To make the Rice in a Rice cooker: Place 2 cups of Jasmine rice and 3 cups of water. stir and cover and press on. Mine took about 25 to 30 minutes.
"Copywrite2009 by Auntie E's CookBook.blogspot.com"