Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekend Kitchen Gadget





This are my rolling pin collection. The wood one I have had since the 70's. I used it for every thing I made. Some time I put a fabric sleeve on it so thing would roll easier. Like dough, to much flour can cause it to be tough. So along can the Mable one. It was great for rolling sticky things and the pie dough. A little heavier and it does remain cool. Oh the double side wooden roller...That I use all the time now. Great for rolling out Pizza, cookie and Biscuit dough. I tend to grab that one first. The Silicone(yellow) roller (always wanted one of those). When the opportunity came to purchase one,I did. Haven't used it that much. Find the dough tend to stick to it. If anyone has a silicone roller, can you give me a clue in using it? Now I have it just for the looks, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.