Monday, August 31, 2009

My Kitchen is Growing.

I am ready to open my cookbook blog to the public ad means. That meant I needed to really look at the name. I started this blog in order to post recipes my friends and family requested. In the next few months I will be adding more Blog entries about other things that go on in the kitchen. A little info on the blog's look: The Banner is the border in my kitchen. The widget is part of a Cabinet that I purchase and moved in the first day in the house. the items on the cabinet are things given by my child,family and Critter. My kitchen is sprinkled with all the things I get from the kids and friends. I Love to be in the kitchen every day. My joy of cooking and a Feeling of peace in the room is what I like the best. All my furniture it movable, making it easy to change the view (I Love doing that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.