Maple Pecan French Toast Casserole
Soft butter about 1 tablespoon
4 cups cubed Italian bread
12 large eggs
1 and 3/4 cup 2% milk
1/2 cup grade A dark pure maple syrup
3 tablespoon sugar
1. Butter a 2 quart casserole dish bottom and sides,
2. place cubed bread in casserole dish.
3. In a 8 cup measurement bowl or your Kitchen aid mixer bowl, put in the eggs milk, maple syrup and sugar. with hand held or kitchen aid mixer mix the egg mixture on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. pour mixture over the bread in casserole dish.
5. cover and place in refrigerator over night or for at least one hour.
After removing from refrigerator continue with step two
preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped Pecans
4 tablespoons cold butter.
1. cut the butter into the flour and sugar using a pastry cutter.
2. stir in pecans
3. sprinkle over the eggs casserole and bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.
oven Temp 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
cooking time 45 minutes
copyright 2015 by"Auntie E CookBook/MDubrosky"