So for today's entries we will link up our... Favorite Appetizers.
Here is one I like to bring.
Just think 1920's and the Great parties and food there were. Now let's step back in time and make a....
Vintage Cheese Ball.
We will need:
1(8oz) package of Cream cheese,Room temp.
1 cup Vermont Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Mild cheddar cheese,shredded.
1 Tablespoon minced Onion.
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Dash of Garlic powder
Dash of Tabasco Hot sauce.
1/2 cup chopped Pecans
3 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Parsley
- Beat all cheeses in mixer on Medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in Onion,Worcestershire, Garlic powder and hot sauce, mixing evenly
- Divide mixture in half. Shape each one to your desired shape ( trying a bell, Holly ball or snowman)
- Combine Pecans and Parsley, mix together well.
- Roll the cheese shapes into Pecan mixture
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with associate Crackers.
Recipe Printable View(without graphics)
You can still link up your Desserts, Side Dishes, Breads,Main Meats, & Cookies.Just click on the category you wish to link a recipe. All entries will be taken until 25th December. voting starts on the 26th and last through the 31st of December 2010. winners will be notified by e-mail. Be sure to check out the Contest rules so you will not miss out.