Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ruby Tuesday- Family time in the Kitchen

What went on in my kitchen on Thursday and Friday? Well, we had some family time baking holiday cookies.

Around the table is a series where I share what's going-on in the kitchen. If your kitchen is anything like mine, it is the heart of the home. Every one loves to be in there. Visitors and family all seems to gather in that room. I decorate it for the seasons. Winter is a Snowmen theme. From dishes to wall hanging and towels, snowmen all around.

Well back to the happenings in the kitchen......
This Sugar cookie recipe was the best. My daughter found it on the back of a cookies shape pan and it's the best I've tasted. I will post it on Thursday PotLuck this week.
Now to the photos of the Fun Family time in the kitchen.

Critter rolling out the dough.
He was really good at it.
Critter is my G-nephew and my little chef.

Cousins cut out the shapes.
Alex is left.
My daughter,Lyd is on the Right.

Family Decorating together.
Lots of laughing went on!
we had so much fun.


The finished results.


For more Ruby Tuesday views,
visit Mary at
"Work of the Poet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.