Saturday, May 1, 2010

Grinding with Auntie E -If My Table could talk.

What a week! In my kitchen a lot went on.

On Monday I fell right outside the kitchen door! I broke my arm. This made it hard to work on the blogs. It takes longer to type them out. This is the time for that voice activated computer. Now I need to get that installed..... 4 to 6 week in a cast.

Tuesday, I worked some in the kitchen as well as an upstairs project. You can check it out on my Living Healthy with Auntie E blog.

Wednesday my kitchen table was filled with folks. A Muralist,Closet designers and floor companies. Boy, if My table could talk! I'm sure it would have plenty to say.

Thursday, coffee smelled the kitchen. I love that smell! I started a Thursday's PotLuck Club on this blog. I was very excited to with some blogger's join in. You should check it out. Now with my Arm in the Cast those Potluck dishes will came in great. I love meeting new cooks and sharing recipes.

Friday we went out to eat at an Italian place. My daughter said she will cook while I have the cast on. Maybe I can get her to try some of the Potluck entries. Still time to link yours up on the TPC (Thursday's the PotLuck Club). The thumbnail link is open for a week. Then a new TPC will be posting on for following Thursday. Why not join in, you do not have to have a kitchen blog. Just post a recipe and link it up. No photo.... that's okay just leave your profile photo or blog widget.The more the better.

Today is Saturday.Hubby and I are sitting at the Kitchen Table with our computers, I'm blogging and he's surfing. We are having coffee and soon will be off to the doctors again. For now I will enjoy the time with Hubby and the coffee.

Want to grind along? Check out Laane on the World. She will send you your own grinding Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.