Caramel Pear Crisp
1 (15 oz)can half Bartlett Pears(Drained)
1 (15 oz) can sliced Bartlett Pears(drained)
4 Tablespoon melted unsalted butter
4 Tablespoon Honey
1 cup plus 2 Tablespoon Flour (divided)
1 cup Caramel Bits(I use Kraft)
1/2 cup packed Dark brown sugar
1/4 cup organic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
*Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
* Mix the butter and honey together. Brush the bottom and sides of a 1-1/2 or 2 Quart deep casserole dish with about 1 Tablespoon of the honey butter mix,set the remaining aside.
*Place the drained pears in the dish.
* mix and Caramel Bits with 2 Tablespoon of flour. Pour over the pears.
* Mix 1/2 cup Flour, sugars and cinnamon together, Add Honey butter and stir
* add 1/2 cup flour to the mixture and cut in just til crumbly
* Pour over Top the Caramel bits.
Cook for 35 to 40 minutes til bubbly. Top will be dark brown already so I let it get a little darker.
copyright2009"Auntie E's CookBook/M Dubros"