Monday, August 24, 2009

Auntie E's Western Cutlets

This is a re post of a family favorite. I will be posting a new one next week. On vacation this week, But still looking for that new meal. Please join in by linking your recipe. I can not wait to share with the family the food you eat.


I Use Egg beaters for this one.It make it Lower in cholesterol.

1.19-lbs of Butterball Turkey Breast filets(about 4 filets)
1/4 cup Egg Beaters with yolk/Western style
1 cup Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
4 to 5 Tablespoons Bertolli Extra virgin Olive Oil/ Rich Taste
Large Skillet
2 bowls/dishes with sides

1. Place Egg Beater in first bowl.
2. Place Bread crumb in Second bowl
3. dip turkey filet in egg then coat both sides in Bread crumb, set aside on clean plate. Continue until all filet are done .
4. heat empty skillet on Med high heat til hot but not smoking. Add Oil and coat bottom of pan. Add Turkey Filets. cook on first side(do not move) for 4 to 5 minutes, until light brown(check after 4 minutes). Turn filets over, turn heat down to medium continue to cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until light brown.

Serves 4 people
We serve it with Mashed Potatoes, Peas and Carrots
enjoy, come back and Let me know how you like it.

1 comment:

  1. We love using fake egg. Some recipes though it just doesn't work out well. I do have a whole Egg Beaters cookbook...so those recipes I know are designed with fake egg in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.