Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tuna Melts-Auntie E Style

It has been awhile since I had a tuna melt. Lately I have had a yearning for it.

1-(3.0z)package of Tuna
2-Tablespoons of chopped sweet onion
2-Tablespoons sun-ripened Minced Dries tomatoes ( I use L'esprit, it is Sulphur Free)
1-Tablespoon Dill Pickle Relish
1-Tablespoon Hellmans Olive Oil Mayonnaise
2-slices Borden Fat Free Cheese Singles-Sharp
2-hamburger Buns
1-Teaspoon of Butter or Promise spread
Garlic Salt

Mix first Five ingredients together.
Divide onto bottom half of Hamburger Buns
Top with Singles(Cheese)

Place on broiler proof pan.
Take the top half of Buns and spread Butter on both sides. sprinkle Top with a little Garlic Salt.
Place beside Bottom half on broiler pan.
Broil at about 5-6 inch from broiler element. Broil for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven, Place top half on Bottom half. Enjoy

I have served it was Whole wheat Sun Chips and Dill pickle Spears.
copyright2009 by Auntie E CookBook

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.