Thursday, April 26, 2018

Instant Pot- Chicken Anyone?

I love the Instant Pot, The other day I made a simple Chicken dish. It just fell off the bone!

Try it out. If you do not have an Instant pot, you should invest in one. It make life so much better in the kitchen. I still love to cook traditional. However, when I am so tired at night the pot is a ti
 me saver and fast.

 Sweet Time Chicken
 

 1 can pineapple chucks, drained. 
1/2 cup coconut milk,
 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped. 
1/2 cup Barbeque sauce 
1 and 1/2 lb of chicken pieces, deskinned , 

drip chicken in the barbeque sauce, put everything in the instant pot, pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and set it for15 minutes. NPR for 10 minutes. serve over Rice.


  Recipe copyright 2018 by "Auntie E Cookbook/EM Dubros"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.