This is a family favorite. Easy to make and a great healthy dish. about 340 calories per serving and 12grams carbs. cooking time is 15 minutes, prep time is about 10 minutes.
Maple Glazed Salmon:
3 Tablespoons Pure maple syrup.
2 Tablespoons Soy sauce ( can use low sodium one)
1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger ( I use the jar one,Gilroy Farms, that is already grated)
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon water
4 salmon fillets (6oz size)
1 green onion thinly slice.
1. Preheat oven to 475 Fahrenheit
2. to make glaze: in a small bowl mix together first five ingredients til blended smoothly, set aside.
3. arrange salmon in a foiled lined shallow baking dish. skin side down.
4. spoon glaze over fish, roast in oven for 15 minutes. basting once halfway through the cooking time. Fish is done when it is opaque throughout.
5. Transfer salmon to dish and sprinkle with green onions.
enjoy. Makes 4 servings