Monday, January 14, 2013

In need of a New coffee pot

Had a great holiday season, didn't do too much due to hubby was in the hospital leading up to the holidays. Also we had a trip plan to Disney World. We stopped by Savannah and really love that place. We had the best Fried Chicken ever. I will need to get the recipe for it.

Oh yes the Coffee pot....Well ours has decided to stop heating. I will be looking for a new one. Want to get a more up to date one. However I am not a fan of the one cup ones.

Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Model # BDC600XLAny suggestions on the brands? I tend to like Hamilton Beach. However I am open to other brands. Looking at the Starbuck one at Williams Sonomas. However the cost is high. I will have to get some gift cards to afford it. I think I have enough points to get it.  Looking at the Breville Youview coffee maker (photo on the right). It can brew a pot as well as a single cup. Runs about 280 dollars. I have liked all the products I have purchased from this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.