Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coffee time with Auntie E-Ready, Get set, Cook...

We are in full swing of the new year. Recipes are turning up as well as some old favorites being reborn.
I thought for the rest of February we would think romance. My hubby love steak and artichokes. I am not a steak eater , my favorites are Lamb and garlic potatoes. For the next two weeks for Thursday PotLuck Club, I would love to see some ideas for some romantic meals. Come on let's get those recipes out and link them up.

I am having my cup of Latta, vanilla made with my Beville frother. I really do love that tool, it make prefect froth for the latta.

Hope to see you tomorrow on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.