Monday, December 13, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E - A Look back..

Looking back at holiday's past I had a thought of Germany and the Fruit breads. these are the one just made for Christmas time. Oh I remember the Panettones and Stollens, those wonderful flavors mingled together. That got me thinking of this weeks Thursday Holiday Flare links. How about those special Breads, the ones your family had only on this special holiday season. Holiday Breads are so much fun to make.
I am digging out the recipes this week. I'll be making a few and deciding with one I will post. Probably a German one for sure, since I have fond memories of being there during Christmas seasons of past.

Now to my coffee, I tried a different one this morning. A Christmas blend from Starbucks, not my favorite. Will have to do some adjusting to the strength. What are you drinking this day? Is it a holiday flavored one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.