Monday, November 29, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E- Still trying

Well today I am drinking my coffee and think of all the things I need to get going on. I have a start baking the Holiday Cookies. That right so this weeks Holiday Flare Contest links will be Holiday Cookies. Remember to link yours up on Thursday.
It has been a rough start with the Hoilday Flare Contest. I really haven't had much entries. Looks like I need to look at some other means to grab folks attention...Any suggestions here?I would appreciate it. Maybe the Prizes aren't tantalizing to folks.. Or maybe there just isn't a lot of cookers on this Cyberspace.

Onto my favorite cookie.... I love Almond flavors doing the holidays. I have a great Almond Snap recipe. Southern Living published my recipe in one of their cookbooks ,( the 1992 annual cookbook and in the 1992 Southenliving December magazine). I will be posting it on Thursday for Holiday Flare.
Hope you will return to link up your favorite Holiday cookie recipe on Thursday. You can still link up those Breads, Side dishes and Dessert, just click on the color links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.