Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E-Time for New Things

Our Coffee maker has decided to not work for us anymore.
For years we have had Brew stations and love them, however the new designs are not user friendly when it comes to dispensing. Every time we try to dispense coffee it goes half in and half out of the cup. Making a mess on the counter! After being frustrated with it, we decided to get a new one and donate to old one to science.

Going back to the carafe style, we purchased a Cuisinart "Coffee plus". It has a water warmer, which my daughter will love. She like to have her instant hot cocoa. I might add I will also like the H2O warmer, as I like to have Green tea in the afternoons and evenings. It was a tough chioce with so many out there to choose from. I will let you all know how it goes with this one in a week. We are not being paid in any form from the company. This will be only my opinion on the product.

You know how I love my morning cup of Joe. So I will be interested to see how this one preforms.

So How's your Coffee time going? I am still having my Black Silk with an little amaretto cream.

Our new Coffee maker.
Cuisinart-Coffee Plus
Hot H2O system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.