Monday, May 24, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E -Hawaiian Food.

I'm sitting here drinking my favorite coffee. Thinking about tonights dinner. Turkey tonight I think. I'm thinking....Hawaiian style cutlets. Does that sound good to you? So what to put in Hawaiian Turkey cutlets. When I think of Hawaii my mind think Luau..... Pineapple, cherries, sweet sauce, macadamia nuts and coconut. Hum... my mind is soaring right now. I will post the recipe later this week. What foods do you think of when you think Hawaiian?

Thought I would give you a peek of Thursday's PotLuck Club recipe. Be sure to return Thursday to link your Recipe up.

Thai Chicken and Rice Bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.