Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coffee time with Auntie E

Coffee time again. Today's brand Folgers Black Silk with Italian cream.
I really enjoy the Black Silk. Lately I have been drinking some other ones, but I seem to always come back the my favorite.
Haven't been cooking much lately. With vacationing we have been eating out. Next week my kitchen comes alive again. I think I will cook that Lamb roast and post the picture. A chicken dish is in store and then I think fish. We will need to start cooking out, now that the weather is nicer. Oh I so like the spring and summer. This year I will try that rotisserie on my grill. Just need to decide what kind of meat to use. Any suggestions?
What's on your menu for this week..I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.