This is a good easy and fast recipe under 30 minutes meal. I like using Butterball products, they are already cut and ready to use. Turkey Merlot is a recipe I adapt to be a Healthier choice
4- Butterball turkey cutlets
1/4 cup White whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup Merlot Wine
1/2 cup vegetable stock
4 tablespoon-I can't believe it's not butter stick
6 oz sliced portabello mushrooms
1. Heat oil in large skillet
2. Mix flour , salt and pepper together, press cutlets into flour, both sides.
Cook on Medium high heat for 2 minutes per side. remove and set aside in warm place.
3. add butter and mushrooms, cook on medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. add Wine and Stock (you can use grape juice in place of wine) bring to a boil. stirring occasionally.
5. return cutlets to the pan continue to cook on medium low heat until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
Serve with whole grain spaghetti.
copyright 2010 by "Auntie E/M Dubros"
Photo courtesy of Butterball.com
Disclaimer: I received no compensation from any company mentioned in this recipe, it is only the products I use in everyday cooking and the ones I prefer.