Monday, March 1, 2010

Coffee Time- Pizza and Parties

I'm Drinking my Flogers 1/2 Caff coffee with Italian Sweet cream. It's Monday, we had a busy weekend. It seemed we ate out every day. A cooking break for me,sometimes I like that. Saturday we went out to a Pizza place and then Bowling. I think I will continue my Wii Bowling, much better at it. It had been a long time since I went to a real bowling alley.
On Sunday we went to Critters birthday party. Guess what we had? Yep Pizza from the same company we ate at on Saturday. The Cake was so good. It was from Tiffany's Bakery. Custard and fruit filling with a very light fluffy cake and frosting. I could of eaten several pieces. No, I only had one.
My daughters 16th birthday party is this coming weekend. I need to make the red flowers for the top of the Red Velvet cupcakes with white frosting. Thinking about doing a video on making them. We will see how that works out.
I need some more coffee....I'll listen while you comment on your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.