Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Kitchen Gadget-MovieTime


Every ones gathered around the big screen, Where's the Popcorn? This is a Popcorn maker Hubby got for Christmas. My family Loves popcorn, but you know how fattening the Microwave type can be. Not to mention all the chemicals in them. Even the healthier ones have some shelf preservatives in them! So, Popping your own can make sense. It can also save you money. The bagged popcorn kernels is a lot cheaper than the Microwave bags.

This is the Machine.....
What you do is....
Put a little vegetable or canola oil, about a teaspoon, in the well,
then put about 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels.
Plug it in.
In about 3 minutes you have healthier popcorn.

Now one can put their flavoring on the popcorn.
So you like butter, try putting some olive oil butter on it.
Now if you must have salt try Sea salt.
Now you have a healthier snack, preservative free.

The Popcorn machine is called EasyPop Popcorn maker by Cuisinart.
I have not received any compensation for Cuisinart, this is only my opinion on the product I bought myself.

4 comments:

  1. I have been trying to find a machine that uses oil, but there very hard to find. Thank you for the tip of using sea salt and the olive oil with the butter.
    I eat popcorn everyday, so this is something I want to do. After all, I like to save money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool gadget!

    Have a great week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great ! Very nice gadget
    http://padhuskitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.