Friday, January 1, 2010

Artichoke Bake Canape

While living in Viahingen Germany. A friend of ours, Chairman of American Red Cross, made a canape bake my hubby loved. for years I have made it during the New Year celebration. this year I will make it, however it will be healthier.

Healthier Artichoke Baked Canape

1 can (14oz) Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped.
1 cup olive oil mayo
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of Garlic powder

mix all ingredients together, put in a slightly greased 1 quart canape dish. bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. I put it on a chaffing dish to keep warm.

copyright 2010"AuntieE's CookBook/ M Dubros"

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good, do you use plain crackers? Or a specific type? Sometimes the wrong cracker can ruin a good dip.

    Don't forget to collect your award.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy we use Ritz and Water Crackers. Although any cracker will do. try a vegetable whole wheat one and I really felt good, it provided all the veggies and fiber i needed. I felt like I had a whole meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to make this for sure, it sounds wonderful. I love artichokes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I hope if you try a recipe and will come back to tell me how you liked it.
All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted.